* During Monday’s RAW live broadcast in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler collapsed at the announcers’ table and was tended to in the locker room area by medical personnel. He was then taken from the arena to an area hospital.
* Paramedics immediately rushed out and took him to the back.
* He appeared unconscious as they carried him to the back.
* Several people in attendance saw him hunched over and convulsing in his seat before he collapsed.
* Lawler collapsed while commentating the tag team match featuring Daniel Bryan and Kane vs. Daniel Bryan and Titus O’Neil. Arda Ocal of The Score, who attended RAW in person, detailed on Twitter.“Something is going on with Jerry Lawler right now at the commentary table. It looks like he collapsed. Not part of show… He is being carried away by personnel to the backstage area. He appeared unconscious as he was being carried… When I looked over he was hunched over convulsing in his seat and collapsed, then multiple people carried him out.”
* Once paramedics got him backstage, they performed CPR.
* Lawler had what appeared to be a seizure or heart attack.
* The WWE crew was cleaning the floor as he may have vomited after falling out of his chair.
* According to sources, backstage during the commercial break, people were “running all over the place seemingly not knowing what to do.”
* There was discussion of scrapping the show but they wound up finishing things up without a commentary team.
* Michael Cole said that their prayers are with him and that out of respect, there will be no further commentary for the show.
* “This is not part of the show,” Lawler’s broadcast partner Michael Cole stated at approximately 10:20 p.m. EST. Michael Cole stated at 10:38 p.m. during RAW that Lawler was breathing on his own and receiving oxygen.
* Lawler was transported to an area hospital where he was receiving oxygen and breathing on his own, according to reports from Cole as we noted. He stated at 10:55 p.m. EST that he appeared more responsive and was reacting to the lights in his eyes. He’s in an isolated ER awaiting a CAT scan. As RAW came to an end, Lawler appeared more responsive.
* As the broadcast concluded at 11:14 p.m. EST, Cole stated that Lawler’s condition had stabilized. “He is breathing on his own. His heart is beating on its own,” said Cole.
* WWE.com will provide updates on Lawler’s condition as the matter progresses. They posted the following tonight: “During the tag team match between Kane & Daniel Bryan and The Prime Time Players tonight on Raw, viewers may have noticed members of the audience and WWE production team staring toward the commentary booth, as well as the absence of Jerry “The King” Lawler’s voice. WWE.com has learned that the WWE Hall of Famer collapsed at the announcers’ table and was tended to in the locker room area by WWE medical staff. Lawler was then taken from the arena to a medical facility in Montreal.”
* Lawler is now being prepared for a CAT scan of his chest and head.
* There was a post-RAW meeting where they are informing talents that Lawler had been stabilized.
* Numerous talents were crying backstage when the incident happened. As noted, it was “chaos” backstage with people not knowing what to do.
* According to Jerry Lawler’s long-time friend and business partner Randy Hales, Lawler hasn’t had any recent health issues and has seemed very happy and healthy, staying active thanks to the help of a twenty-something girlfriend.
* New Jack posted the following regarding Jerry Lawler: “HELL TO THE KING…OOOOPS I MEANT HAIL…LOL…FCK HIM”
More as we get it. Stay tuned.