Here are some of the highlights:
- When asked why there was a new Sin Cara wrestling and he responded that he wasn’t sure. He said that he was still under contract with WWE when they started using the new Sin Cara.
- Sin Cara stated that he owns the character of Sin Cara and that perhaps his lawyers would be taking a look into it, since he has proof of his ownership..
- Sin Cara said that he doesn’t have anything against the new Sin Cara, Alberto Del Rio or anyone in WWE.
- WWE told him he couldn't wrestle the way he did in Mexico. He said that psychologically that had an effect his work since he was limited in what he could do in the ring.He said he never understood why because they brought him from Mexico knowing the style of wrestling he did, but then told him he couldn't continue.
- He said that led to him not working as hard, gained weight, etc. but now he's once again focused and looking forward to wrestling again in Mexico.
The interview was conducted in Spanish and can be seen here