* The documentary runs about one hour long.
* Vince Russo, JBL, Mick Foley, and Mark Henry are interviewed on the documentary.
* The WWF scratch logo is not blurred out anywhere, and the letters “WWF” are not muted when spoken by wrestlers or announcers.
* Almost all of the Attitude Era theme music is included on the DVD, minus the Undertaker’s Limp Bizkit theme and Mike Tyson’s entrance music, which are dubbed over.
* The DVD contains blood, adult language and especially Steve Austin using the middle finger. The only censoring if for the vulgar language that was censored from the original TV broadcasts.
official wrestling facebook page
Follow Us On Twitter
Use #ngws For Interaction With Us & You can tweet with me by clicking this link