– The 7/2 WWE Monday Night RAW remained in the top 10 of cables top 25 programs for the week ending of 7/8/12. The first hour came in at No. 5 (4.71 million viewers), while the second hour came in at No. 6 (4.70 million viewers).
– Basil Mahmud sent this in: WWE sent out an email for the upcoming RAW SuperShow on Sept 3. The pre-sale code is: PUNK. They were alsoadvertising as a “Raw Tag Match” with John Cena and CM Punk vs Big Show and John Laurinaitis.
– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
- The RAW house show on 7/6 in Amarillo drew 4,000 paying $140,000.
- The RAW house show on 7/7 in Lubbock drew 3,300 paying $105,000.
- The 7/7 SmackDown house show in El Paso, TX drew 5,000 fans paying $155,000.
- The joint-branded show on 7/8 in Rio Rancho, NM, drew 5,500 paying $175,000.