Here are the WWE business figures for April 2013:
* Live events averaged 10,100 paid per show, one of the highestlevels for the company since the Attitude era. The company was on a hot streak of sold out RAW tapings heading into WrestleMania 29 this year. It should be noted that the figure only includes sevenevents, including TV tapings.
* European events averaged 6,600 paid with 22 live events overall.
* The company shipped 423,000 DVD units, an increase of 112.6% from last year.
* WWE.com averaged 18.3 million unique visitors, up from 16.5 million last year.
* WWEShop.com averaged 867 web orders per day, up from 800 last year.
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
- Official Youtube Channel
official wrestling facebook page
Follow Us On Twitter
Follow Pro Wrestling Unleashed On Twitter
Use #ngws For Interaction With Us
Live Radio Show