1. Dean Ambrose beat Rob Van Dam to retain the U.S. Title. Ambrose won with a roll up and the tights.
2. Sami Zayn and NXT Champion Bo Dallas beat The Real Americans. Dallas pinned Jack Swagger.
3. Natayla beat Brie Bella. Natalya won with the Sharpshooter after everybody voted for a dance off and it turned into a match.
4. Tyson Kidd pinned Drew McIntyre. A short match.
5. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns over The Uso Brothers to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles.
6. C.M. Punk pinned Curtis Axel (w/Paul Heyman) in a non-title no DQ match. Heymam got on the mic before the match and said they were invoking rule 17.4 to make it a non title match. Heyman was gold as usual on the mic.
7. Daniel Bryan beat WWE Champion Randy Orton by DQ after interference by The Shield. Big Show, who was seated at ringside at the order of Triple H, ran in and helped Bryan clean house. Bryan and Show hugged to close the show.
Rob Van Dam
Paul Heyman (by far)
Vickie Guerrero (when she came on the stage)
Curtis Axel (because of Heyman)