2. Bo Dallas over Leo Krueger to retain the NXT Championship.
3. Mason Ryan beat Brad Maddox.
4. Ted DiBiase beat Curt Hawkins. I went and got The Shield’s shirt. I was so happy to be walking back when The Shield interfered. They Triple Powerbombed both superstars and cut a promo.
5. Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, and The Miz defeated The Shield by DQ. Before the match, The Miz came out to a good pop, followed by the D. Bryan who received a bigger pop, then Randy Orton came out next and set the roof on fire. The match started and went for 15 minutes. It ended when Roman Reigns hit Orton with a chair. The babyfaces ended up hitting their finishers.
6. Bray Wyatt beat Zack Ryder. Ryder came out to a decent pop. Bray Wyatt came out next and received no reaction. He cut a good promo about him being the second coming of Jesus. I dug it! He won after he hit his cool finisher.
Ryback came on the screen and said how Cena would beat him in the main event tables match.
6. Brodus Clay and Sweet T beat Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow. Before the match, Rhode Scholars came out next and had a fun promo. Both hyped each other up. Tons of Funk defeated them after a douple splash.
7. John Cena defeated Ryback in a tables match to retain the WWE Championship. Ryback out next to a nice pop. Cena was out next to the biggest pop of the night. The place was sold out and went nuts. They went through three tables before Cena did the Attitude Adjustment for the win. The crowd was happy.