Credit: Brian Baull and PW.net
1. Tons of Funk and Cameron beat Rhodes Scholars and Brie Bella. Rhodes Scholars left Brie in the ring to get pinned after a bulldog. I think it was Cameron, but the sound system in the venue was HORRIBLE and we couldn’t hear most of what the announcer and wrestlers were even saying.
2. Justin Gabriel beat Heath Slater. Gabriel won after a flip moonsault off the middle ropes.
3. AJ Lee defeated Kaitlyn to retain the WWE Diva’s Championship. AJ won with a rollup.
4. Randy Orton defeated Big E Langston. Orton won with the RKO.
5. R-Truth defeated Drew McIntyre. Truth won by pinfall.
6. The Uso’s defeated The Prime Time Players in a Tornado Tag Match (Fan’s Choice). The Uso’s won with double splash off the top ropes.
7. Alberto Del Rio defeats Dolph Ziggler in a Last Man Standing Match to retain the World Hvt. Championship. There were kendo sticks and chairs in use. Del Rio got the win after Ziggler failed to answer the 10 count, but Dolph sent Del Rio through a table to send the fans home happy.
Notes: Most of the matches were pretty standard fare, but there were a ton of kids there who were into the action and that made it fun. There was also tons of John Cena merchandise sold even though he wasn’t there. I had had a picture taken with WWE Hall of Famer Bon Backlund and got it signed for $30 bucks. It was pretty cool to meet a guy that was champ when I was a kid growing up! A fun night in Ocean City.