1. Cody Rhodes and Goldust defeated Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins to retain the WWE Tag Team Championship. Me and my friend were wondering if The Shield would come through the audience. They did go through the crowd just next to us. The Rhodes Brothers won a standard match. I rooted for the Shield
2. Santino Marella defeated Fandango (w/Summer Rae).Comedy ruled this match, typical Santino. Fandango danced through the match. Santino won and got to kiss Summer Rae.
3. The Miz defeated Kofi Kingston. Both men were cheered at and showed respect through the match. They shook hands, but The Miz became frustrated and turned kinda heel (maybe officially on Raw?). I like the Miz more heel than face. Also when it went quiet, I screamed "Kofi you suck." i got more cheers than the match.
4. Damien Sandow beat Zack Ryder. Boring match, but I'm a Sandow guy. He's gonna make it, I believe that.
5. Natalya defeated Aksana. I went for a burger and to buy a Daniel Bryan T-shirt , but Natalya won (of course).
6. Dean Ambrose defeated Big E Langston and Dolph Ziggler in a Triple Threat to retain the U.S. Championship. Me and my friend went outside during the Diva's match because we thought it was intermission. I heard Big E's music play and I rushed inside (my friend smokes and stayed outside) but we were told to wait to go in by security, than it hit The Shield went through the audience. I stood there and waited for Ambrose. He came out and I yelled "c'mon Dean," he smiled and winked at me, and i caught it on camera. After we seated, my friend walked in and I showed him the footage. He was jealous and I was pleased - the moment of the night. Dean won, and he was my pick of the best superstar of the evening. That guy is talented!
7. Diego (w/El Torito) defeated Jack Swagger (w/Zeb Colter).Zeb came out and said that he was honored to be in Bulgaria. He did the "we the people" bit and played out the different language we speak in Belgium. I like Los Matadores, but I hate the El Torito character. They need to drop that.
8. Randy Orton defeated Big Show to retain the WWE Championship. Lots of cheers for both men. A standard match, back and forth. Kane's music hit and came out. Randy won and Kane called out The Shield. They tried the triple powerbomb, but Show came back.
9. John Cena defeated Alberto Del Rio to retain the World Heavyweight Championship. The whole arena cheered for Cena. Biggest pop of the evening. Also a typical match. Cena won and everyone went home happy
Notes: We had the Tag Titles, U.S. Title, World Title, and the WWE Title. What more could we have asked for? Bryan and Punk were in Glasgow, but we had the better show. Overall, a 7.5 rating out of ten. During the show, they announced that WWE Live returns on May 22, 2014. I will be there. Until then...
-Orton (mixed with pops)
-Swagger and Colter