They announced Jericho vs. Fandango later in the show and had the crowd vote for 2/3 falls vs. no-DQ
The Wyatt family video played on the screen before the next match.
2. Bray Wyatt pinned Zack Ryder with the same downward spiral everyone else seems to be using nowadays, although as Wyatt had Ryder dipped over before, he either licked him or bit him on his face, then planted him. I like the gimmick, just the right amount of crazy to be effective.
3. Tons of Funk/Funkadactyls over Prime Time Players, Darren Young was pinned by Sweet T after the double splash.
Voting ended with a no-DQ match being announced.
4. Chris Jericho submitted Fandango with the Walls. The first few minutes were normal, but slow. Then Jericho got out a kendo stick and they both used it on each other. Fandango put a chair between the top and middle turnbuckles halfway through the match. Jericho grabbed another chair and used it on Fandango and vice versa. A lot fo teases with the Walls including a spot where Fandango came off the top rope and Y2J caught his legs. Fandango ended up thrown into the turnbuckled chair before the submission ending.
Brad Maddox came out and said he enjoyed being in Bangor, Maine, then later mentioned loving being in Montreal, Canada. Then he announced that he brought in a special superstar for the match, all the way from Mexico, Hunico!
5. Ted DiBiase pinned Hunico after Dream Street.
DiBiase then walked to the back and Maddox got on the mic and said Ted had to come back to the ring or he was going to be fired. Maddox then announced he had another match against… Maddox!
6. Ted DiBiase pinned Maddox after Hunico slipped back into the ring before the match started and blindsided DiBiase. Then Hunico held DiBiase for Maddox to hit him, but, you guessed it, Maddox his Hunico. Then DiBiase gave Maddox Dream Street and pinned him.
7. Sheamus beat Wade Barrett by DQ in an Intercontinental title match (I guess he’s worthy of a title shot as long as it’s not on TV). Good back and forth match ending when Barrett got booted out of the ring by Sheamus when he was sitting in the ropes and Barrett decided to take the title and go home. Sheamus dragged him back to the ring where Barrettt gave him a belt shot to the gut in front of the ref for the DQ. He tried another shot to the head but Sheamus hit him with the Brogue kick and laid him out for a good 3-4 minutes. Sheamus went around the ring slapping hands and down both sides of the aisle while his music played and Barrett barely moved the whole time, After Sheamus was gone, he finally rolled out of the ring and left.
8. John Cena beat Ryback in a tables match for the WWE title. Crowd mostly behind Cena, as it was mostly kids. At one point there was one Let’s Go Cena/Cena Sucks chant, but most of the rest of the cheers were for Cena. Ryback got out the first table about halfway through the match. They teased various spots, including one particularly impressive one where Ryback pressed Cena over his head and was going to drop him on the table, but Cena wriggled free. At one point Ryback was dominating and cut a promo during the match, even running down Cena’s father at ringside. They ended up using three tables total and Cena reversed a Shellshock into an AA through table #3 (after the first two were broken) for the win.
All in all, a good show, nothing spectacular (except the Ryback press on Cena), but nothing awful either.