1. R-Truth defeated Antonio Cesaro. Truth got a pretty good reaction when doing him Whats Up gimmick. Cesaro was getting more heat than I would have imagined. Back and forth action from these two with Truth picking up the victory. Kinda sad I didn’t get to see a neutralizer but a good match nonetheless.
2. Bray Wyatt defeated Zack Ryder. Wyatt is quite creepier in person. Good stuff from him. Ryder got a so-so pop from the crowd. I could not believe how fluid of a worker Wyatt was. Won via his finisher Sister Abigail, pretty solid match.
3. Kofi Kingston defeated Dean Ambrose via DQ in a U.S. Title match. I was kind of surprise the lack of reaction that Kofi got. Not as much cheering as I would have expected. The Shield got a very good reaction from the live crowd, they are so over it’s ridiculous. Reigns got a happy birthday chant, and got a chuckle out of it. I was most looking forward to Ambrose tonight but was kind of disappointed by their match. It was a bit slow coming from my vantage point. Kofi looked like he was going to win but The Shield interfered. Lights went out then Team Hell No came and chased them out of the ring. Vicki came out and made it a six-man tag.
4. Team Hell No and Kofi defeated The Shield via DQ. Daniel Bryan got one of the biggest pops of the night, especially his YES! moments. Solid action from these men. Rollins is much funnier than I was expecting. The Shield got disqualified because Reigns got Kane with a chair before he could hit Rollins with the Chokeslam. Ambrose and Reigns got out but Rollins was not as lucky. He got the Chokeslam from Kane. Then he got one from Daniel Bryan! Kane was not happy and a YES!/NO! chant between the two happened. Eventually they hugged it out Kofi, funny stuff.
5. Kaitlyn defeated Tamina to retain the WWE Divas Championship. Typical divas match. Kaitlyn won with a spear. Best part of the match was the ref getting rolled on top of then putting his arms up, cheering for himself. The crowd got a kick out of that, as did I.
6. The New Age Outlaws defeated Team Rhodes Scholars. Team Rhodes Scholars stole the show with their mini promo, so much heat on them. Damien Sandow was hilarious. The best line of the night when he said that Cody “Singlehandedly brought back the sleeveless, hooded robe.” They were interrupted buy the N.A.O. When they got in the ring, they did their ladies and gentleman schtick. Billy forgot his part so they brought out someone to help them finish it. HBK came out to a HUGE pop (Biggest of the night) and did the suck it line. Cody said that it was not ok to say because WWE is TV PG, funny stuff! The match was okay, most people were focused on Michaels. The Outlaws won when Road Dogg distracted the ref and HBK superkicked Rhodes. It was so nice to see Shawn and the Outlaws!
7. Ryback defeated Chris Jericho in a no DQ match. This was a fan’s choice match. No DQ beat best of three falls match (Like most times). Ryback came out to a mixed reaction and Jericho got a huge home country reaction. The match stated slow and then went outside. Ryback threw Jericho into the steps. Eventually a kendo stick was introduced and both men used it. The crowd chanted “We Want Tables!” and Ryback obliged. Set up in the corner, Ryback tried to Shellshock him through it. Jericho got out but got speared for the 1,2,3. Jericho got the last laugh though by throwing him through the table. And as Ryback got up, Jericho gave him a Codebreaker to end the night.
A solid show. The crowd was good and the action was excellent for the most part. I love the live shows and hope to see another one soon!