Atlas Security in the house.
Unadvertised appearance of Christie Hemme. Well that’s a nice surprise to start the show.
1. Some local wrestler, Dad Savage, steals the mike from Christie. It is him vs. Dewey Barnes???? Barnes wins with school boy roll up in less than 3 minutes. Thank you Jesus.
Earl Hebner comes out to Man in the Box. Reveals a dam right I did it shirt and wears Bret Hart glasses. Ok the joke is really old. Why TNA ?
2. Gunner vs. Bully Ray. Bully wins 1st fall with a sneak attack before the bell and knocks him out. Well that was fast. Gunner wins second fall a minute later with a roll up. Man I didn’t realize how much Gunner looks like the live version of the Bobby Rude action figure. Resemblance is uncanny. Gunner wins the last fall.
3. Gail Kim vs. Madison Rayne. OMG Madison looks amazing live. What baby? Madison gets the win.
4. Chris Sabin. vs. Austin Aries. Chris Sabin wins with a roll up. Austin gets the last laugh with attacking Sabin with his finishing move after the bell and holding the X title.
5. EC3 vs. Eric Young. Eric Young really knows how to work the crowd. Funny guy. EC3 wins with a front face slam. No reaction for EC3. Eric Young gets a modest sympathy cheer.
6. Bobby Rude vs. James Storm. The cowboy wins with a super kick.
7. Main Event: Steel Cage Match – Samoa Joe vs. Magnus. Magnus steals a win thanks to EC3 slamming the cage door on Samoa Joe.
Show finished in less than two hours.