(1) Jeff Hardy won a Battle Royal to earn a TNA World Title shot later in the night.
(2) Knockouts champion Miss Tessmacher beat Gail Kim to retain the Knockouts Title.
(3) X Division champion Zema Ion beat Douglas Williams to retain the X Division Title. Ion pulled the tights for the win. Douglas tried to use Ion’s hairspray, but that was unsuccessful. The can was the theme of the match; afterward, Douglas sprayed it to show the ref what Ion attempted to do.
(4) Daniels beat The Pope in a Bound for Glory Series match. Kazarian hit Pope with the Tag Title belt to knock him out for the pin.
(5) Samoa Joe beat James Storm.
(6) TNA World Hvt. champion Austin Aries beat Jeff Hardy using the ropes as leverage to retain the TNA World Title.
Hardy took pics in the ring afterwards.