1. Curtis Axel (w/Paul Heyman) beat Chris Jericho. Axel won after C.M. Punk's music played to distract Jericho.
2. Alberto Del Rio Del Rio vs. Heath Slater never got started.Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez cleared 3MB. Ziggler appeared on the TitanTron and said he would be at Raw on Monday.
3. Kane beat Ryback by DQ. Ryback powerbombed Kane through a table for the DQ. It may have been ruled a no contest. It was hard to say.
Damien Sandow tried playing chess and Sheamus, came out and did the usual stuff. Sandow actually got the upper hand this time around.
4. Fandango beat Zack Ryder. Fandango won with a top rope leg drop.
Backstage, Kaitlyn said her secret admirer would be revealed on Raw.
5. Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan beat Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns by DQ when Dean Ambrose interfered. During match, Bryan accidentally hit Orton. Orton RKO'd Bryan afterward. It definitely appeared like a turn. The crowd booed and he stared at Bryan for a while and slowly walked away like a heel. It didn't look like a babyface "you got me so I will get you back" moment.