- The Great Khali makes his entrance with Natalya. Brad Maddox is on commentary with Josh Mathews. Primo & Epico make their entrance with their new music and the lovely Rosa Mendes. Rosa's chest does not have an extra piece of cloth like last week and she is in a tight tank-top.
Handicap Match: The Great Khali vs. Primo & Epico
Maddox says he made the stip for this match as Primo & Epico and try and fail to double team Khali. They get him down but Khali fights back up with a chop and a big boot. Maddox says he goes back to 1998 with Mick Foley. Khali has Primo isolated in the ring as he hits him with off-camera chops in opposite corners. Primo cartoonishly (is that a word?) sells it. Maddox says one of the many exciting changes to this show is that it will now be called Saturday Mid-Afternoon Slam. Khali throws Primo over the top as Epico tries to flip the giant from under the ropes. Khali just sits down on him and gets the pin.
Winner by pin: The Great Khali
Khali and Natalya dance in the ring.
- Natalya pulls double duty after the break as she interviews the new General Manager Mick Foley. Foley is dressed like an upscale bouncer in a black shirt and grey sport coat. Foley compliments Natalya on her visit to Rwanda and Khali's win. Damien Sandow interrupts and says he was offended by being overlooked for GM by someone who is the embodiment of the unwashed masses. Miz interrupts with his "Really?" shtick. Miz says Foley is a legend and smart enough to make him the main character of his book.
Speaking of books, Foley asks Sandow if he's familiar with Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility. Sandow nods his head as if to say, "Duh!" Foley says he is getting a sense that Miz and Sandow don't like each other so the sensible thing to do is to put them in a match today. Miz smiles, Sandow is disgusted, and they both leave. Natalya tells Mick she loves that book; Foley says he has never read it.
- This week's Saturday Morning Spotlight is The Miz. We see some highlights and he makes his entrance in the ring as we go to a break.
- Damien Sandow brings us a sophisticatedly worded PSA to not try this at home.
- Miz awaits Sandow in the ring as we return. Sandow silences the music and cuts a promo on Miz on his way to the ring. Sandow talks about Miz' movie and being the host of MizTV but he is a "Jack of all trades and master of none." Sandow says he is a true Renaissance man.
Damien Sandow vs. The Miz
Maddox continues to be oddly entertaining on commentary as Miz and Sandow lock-up to a stalemate. The crowd chants that Miz is awesome and Sandow tries to silence them. Miz "Wooo's" like Ric Flair as he keeps a crank on Sandow's arm even as he tries to roll through. They go back and forth and Sandow ducks a punch out of the ring as we go to a commercial.
Miz leaps from up top but Sandow side-steps and throws him over the top in front of Josh and Maddox. Sandow brings him back in and gets 2. Sandow does a cartwheel and hits The Elbow of Disdain for another near-fall. Miz mounts a comeback and speeds things up for a couple of near-falls. Miz goes for the figure-4 but Sandow kicks him off and Josh says it is a move that Miz has been trying to perfect for weeks. Miz takes out Sandow's leg with a dropkick and applies the figure-4 as Sandow taps.
Winner by submission: The Miz
- We go backstage in the locker room with Brodus Clay and Tensai in matching red jump suits as they compare their "dookie rope" chains. The Kangol logos on their hats are blurred. Mick Foley joins them and says he is deeply troubled. He says he showed them his knee dance last week but he needs to learn how to do their horse-riding dance. They show him how to do the Gangnam Style; (that particular move was around before that song.)
The Prime Time Players interrupt and call Tensai & Brodus "hippos" and say they have been high-jacking kids' birthday parties and eating all the cake and ice cream. Foley says the hippopotamus is a proud and noble breed and asks what he can do for them. Clay asks Foley why he is wasting him time with Team Bounce-A-Check. Titus tells him to bounce a belly. PTP do the Millions of Dollars dance and say Foley should do it at his Hall of Fame speech. Tensai & Clay join PTP in the dance but chime in with, "Bouncin' checks, bouncin' checks." The crowd pops. Foley gets in between them and says both teams are great dancers and who is better is up for debate but we need to find out who the better tag team is next week. Both teams like it. Titus and Darren leave; Foley, Tensai, and Clay dance as we go off the air.
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
- Official Youtube Channel
official wrestling facebook page
Follow Us On Twitter
Use #ngws For Interaction With Us
Live Radio Show