* Michael Cole, JBL and Jerry Lawler are out for commentary. Big pops for JBL and Lawler.
* Paul Heyman kicks off RAW talking about Brock Lesnar’s challenge to Triple H. Heyman says Triple H isn’t here tonight but he has an e-mail to read to the crowd. Triple H’s music hits and out he comes to a big pop. Triple H accepts the challenge for the cage match at Extreme Rules and hits Heyman with a Pedigree to a big pop.
* Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler is announced for later.
* R-Truth beat Antonio Cesaro in a quick match.
* Brodus Clay vs. Damien Sandow is up next. Tensai and Cody Rhodes are at ringside. Sandow beat Clay with a roll-up.
* There have been massive JBL chants all night.
* Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler is up next. If Jericho wins, he gets a spot in the three-way at Extreme Rules. The match goes long. The crowd starts up several chants including “we are awesome.” Jericho looks to get the submission but Fandango’s music hits and the crowd goes nuts. However, Fandango doesn’t appear. This distracts Jericho and Ziggler gets the win with Zig Zag.
* Tensai defeated Cody Rhodes.
* Ryback appears on the big screen and talks about how people don’t understand him. Ryback talks about John Cena and wants Mick Foley in the ring later on.
* Big E Langston squashes Zack Ryder.
* Backstage segment with Kane and Daniel Bryan. Bryan is trying to explain something with a chart. A “we want pie charts” chant breaks out.
* The Undertaker, Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. The Shield is up next. The Undertaker makes his way out but is confronted by The Shield before anything can happen. Team Hell No make the save and they all brawl before the match starts. Bryan starts off with Ambrose but tags in Taker. Taker gets offense on Ambrose, hits Old School and tagged in Kane. Taker looked great. Match goes long also. Taker with several tags and big spots including a spear from Roman Reigns. Bryan goes for the flying headbutt but Ambrose moves and gets the pin. Winners, The Shield.
* After the six-man, Bryan wants a huge from The Undertaker but Taker walksoff. Bryan insists Taker hugged him behind the curtain earlier. Kane and Bryan hug it out to end the segment.
* WWE shows The Rock’s tweets on screen about having surgery.
* Backstage segment with John Cena and Mick Foley talking about Ryback.
* Fandango is out next to a big pop. His opponent is William Regal. Fandango beats Regal in a quick match with lots of crowd involvement.
* After the match, Chris Jericho comes out and attacks Fandango. Jericho throws him off the stage and dances with his dancer to end it.
* WWE Divas champion Kaitlyn is out next to cut a promo. There will be a battle royal with the winner being the new #1 contender. The participants are Tamina Snuka, AJ Lee, Cameron, Naomi, Layla and The Bella Twins. AJ gets the win and is the new #1 contender.
* Mick Foley comes out with a steel chair and he’s ready to face off against Ryback it seems. Foley is in good spirits and says he didn’t come out here for a confrontation. Ryback is out next.
They have words and Foley names off things he’s done throughout his career. Foley says he won’t back down from a fight. Foley goes on and on. Ryback tells him to shut up. Ryback declares he will defeat “Super Cena” at Extreme Rules and become the WWE Champion. Ryback calls Foley fat and pathetic. Ryback gets in Foley’s face but Cena comes out to make the save and gets booed. The Shield come out and its 4-on-1 for Cena. Cena backs away and begins his exit. The Shield turn and surround Ryback now. Cena comes back with a steel chairand chases off The Shield. Cena hits an Attitude Adjustment on Ryback to end it.