The one group that was rumored to be after the company, which was a name circulated online but never the lead candidate, has pulled out. The group that met with TNA officials a few weeks ago and has been the key party interested is still in play. It feels like a potential sale is cold in the sense nobody knows anything new and nothing has been talked about, and there are no signs of a transition coming. However, the leading group is still in the hunt and talking positively about making the deal. They are looking for complete ownership, and the key, is if they believe the asking price is fair.
There was some talk about the Carter family wanting to raise capital by selling a percentage and they'd keep majority ownership but the party interested is not looking for a minority interest. Jeff Jarrett, who has picked up a lot of power as of late, would be expected to gain power if this sale takes place, since he's more than likely involved in getting the deal rolling.
We will have Live Coverage Starting at 8:00 CT Tonight (11/7) for TNA Turning Point!
This Sunday Night At 6:00 CT we will have Live Coverage of WWE Survivor Series PPV
We are looking for News, Results & Columns Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Pro Wrestling Unleashed Facebook Page
- Follow Pro Wrestling Unleashed On Twitter
- Official Youtube Channel
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- NGWS official wrestling facebook page
- Follow NGWS On Twitter
- You can listen to Our WWE, TNA & UFC Previews/ Reviews. As well as NFL, Nascar Weekly Radio Show at this link