WWE Superstar Christian suffered a concussion during a match with WWE Champion Randy Orton on the Aug. 26 edition of Raw, according to WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann.
“We’ve pulled him out of all activity,” said Amann. “His ImPACT scores are normal, but he’s still having some symptoms of fogginess and cloudiness.”
He continued, “We are waiting for symptoms to get better until we perform an in-ring exertional challenge later this week at the Performance Center in Orlando. At that point, if he’s able to get in the ring and exert himself, and work without symptoms, we’ll go ahead and clear him [to compete].”
Stay with WWE.com for more on the condition of the former World Heavyweight Champion.
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Pro Wrestling Unleashed Facebook Page
- Follow Pro Wrestling Unleashed On Twitter
- Official Youtube Channel
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- NGWS official wrestling facebook page
- Follow NGWS On Twitter