Despite the fact that CM Punk is dealing with multiple injuries, and the feeling that Ryback is limited in the ring, the plan is for the Punk-Ryback match at Battleground to receive a decent amount of time. All signs point to the fact that the match should be kept short, but apparently that is not the case.
Additionally, while this should come as no surprise to anyone, the plan is for the Punk and Paul Heyman program to continue past this Sunday’s pay-per-view, no matter who ends up going over in the actual match.
We will have Live Coverage Starting at 6:30 CT Tonight for WWE Battleground PPV!
We are looking for News, Results & Colunms Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Pro Wrestling Unleashed Facebook Page
- Follow Pro Wrestling Unleashed On Twitter
- Official Youtube Channel
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- NGWS official wrestling facebook page
- Follow NGWS On Twitter