- WWE issued the following press release:
STAMFORD, Conn., Sep 30, 2013 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- WWE WWE +0.10% and Susan G. Komen are expanding their joint "Rise Above Cancer" campaign to include all WWE Superstars and Divas wearing pink ring gear starting tonight on Monday Night Raw(R). The campaign will continue throughout National Breast Cancer Awareness month with WWE Superstars and Divas wearing customized "Rise Above Cancer" t-shirts to help raise awareness and funds for Komen. WWE will donate to Komen 20 percent of the retail sales price of all specialty "Rise Above Cancer" merchandise sold today through December 31 on WWEShop.com and at WWE live events.
WWE will also offer co-branded bracelets and a "Rise Above Cancer" hat, headband and wristband set, inspired by WWE Superstar John Cena(R), who conceived of the partnership last year and continues to be an avid spokesman for Komen.
We will have Live Coverage Starting at 6:50 CT Tonight for WWE Monday Night Raw!
We are looking for News, Results & Colunms Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Pro Wrestling Unleashed Facebook Page
- Follow Pro Wrestling Unleashed On Twitter
- Official Youtube Channel
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- NGWS official wrestling facebook page
- Follow NGWS On Twitter