* First Hour: 4.16 million viewers (Down 200,000 viewers from last week)
* Second Hour: 4.79 million viewers (Up 130,000 from last week; the highest hour for any hour since the 1,000th RAW)
* Third Hour: 4.49 million viewers (Down 70,000 viewers from last week)
– The 8/24 WWE SmackDown on Syfy drew 2.59 million viewers. This is down slightly from last week’s show that drew 2.61 million.
– Official ratings will be available later in the week. I’m pretty sureNielsen Media Research is dealing with a glitch which is preventing final #’s from being released.
– As noted earlier here on the website, despite previous reports that WWE is planning to have a rematch between Triple H and Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series or Hell in a Cell, the word backstage at RAW was that the company plans to hold off on having “The Game” wrestle again until WrestleMania 29. Of course, plans are constantly changing so we’ll have to wait and see. There is no word on who Triple H will face at the big pay-per-view.