The article has quotes from WWE and MetLife employees, as well as the following facts -
* 4,000 pieces of pyrotechnics and 1,000 gallons of propane were used for WrestleMania.
* WWE used eight times the amount of electricity normally used for a football game.
* They (WWE) brought their own generators to supply 4 millions watts of power.
* Eighty-five percent of the show was run off of their generator.
* WrestleMania AXXESS saw close to 30,000 fans in attendance.
* WrestleMania week is predicted to have a $500 million economic impact for the NY/NJ region.
* It took a 28 person crew two weeks to build the WrestleMania set.
John Cena said: “After seeing how we transformed this place to look nothing like a football stadium on game day, you guys are just fine for the Super Bowl. If you could accommodate what we’ve done out there, [MetLife] will be just fine.”
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
-You can now Like me (Andy) on my Facebook account: Official Andy Facebook Page
- Official Youtube Channel
official wrestling facebook page
Follow Us On Twitter
Use #ngws For Interaction With Us
Live Radio Show