Interview highlights courtesy of WrestlingDVDNews.com’s Aarnon Carnevale, MNM’s National Correspondent:
How his relationship with Eric Bischoff has evolved though the years: “I’ve known him since 1991, and while he was at Turner and I was at Mandalay, we worked on projects together. We were always good friends, and I got to tell you, I learn from him every day. He is an incredible strategist, a great business mind, extremely creative, and I think we’re just getting started.”
His inspiration for implementing a combination of real life meets behind the scenes to the backstage segments on iMPACT Wrestling and how pleased he has been with the results thus far: “It is a team effort. That is where I spend most of my day when I’m there, but there is an incredible group of people helping out in the process. When I first got to TNA, there was an opportunity to focus more on what is real, and then we put the characters in those situations to bring out the true reality. I think a lot of the good reality comes from those characters, where we get their real reactions. This is real behind the scenes drama.”
Much more is contained in Jason’s exclusive Monday Night Mayhem interviews, including his candid thoughts on the growth of Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment, the biggest changes in the television industry since he entered the business, why the world of reality television has continued to grow, Scott Baio’s recent success, what attracted him to the concept of “Hardcore Pawn: Chicago,” plus a teaser from what fans can expect from BHE TV’s next project. Get the latest news and information on Nickelodeon’s “See Dad Run,” truTV’s “Hardcore Pawn: Chicago,” and the other programming from Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment by logging on to www.BHETV.tv, and be sure to follow Jason Hervey right now on Twitter (at www.Twitter.com/JasonHervey).
Celebrate over a decade of Monday Night Mayhem by listening to exclusive interviews from your favorite stars of iMPACT Wrestling (including: “The Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy, Devon, Austin Aries, “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian, Chavo Guerrero, Jr., & Hernandez). Don’t miss all-new episodes of MondayNight Mayhem, available for FREE download every Tuesday, along the airwaves of the Wrestleview Radio Network.
Kazarian joins Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker and the weight loss champion Chuck Carroll to talk about his future in pro wrestling, whether he’ll sign with WWE, plans for the Bound for Glory series, and some NFL.
* Credits Christopher Daniels with crowning the phrase “You now have permission to wrestle us.”
* Thinks Christian is one of most underrated wrestlers in WWE.
* Wants to wrestle Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jericho
* Got his start with John Cena in California.
* Will he join WWE? Says he’s 100 percent committed to TNA and takes pride in it. Thinks being one of the guys from its inception will be a huge part of his legacy. Still, never say never.
* Who wins if he and Christopher Daniels face each other in BFG series?
* A healthy RGIII means Redskins can repeat as division champs.
* He’s a huge NFL and St. Louis Rams fan. Still, he’d take RGIII over Sam Bradford.