No. I didn’t bat an eye in it because, for me, I get to see my kids once a month because they live in Tennessee. For me, I was getting to see my kids every week because Karen and Jeff were on TV. Whether my kids were on TV or not, having Karen come down……she guarantees she will bring the kids. So, I was getting to see my kids every week, which was a bonus for me. Was it worth it to suck up my pride and put my real story life on the line? Yes, it was for my kids. So, I don’t regret it at all. It was a blast! I got to take them to Disney World during the day and have a blast with them and then at night play out the storyline. Everybody kept coming up to me and saying, “I can’t believe how you are handling this.” I said I am having a blast; I am with my kids. It wasn’t a hard decision.
– The Pro Wrestling Xperience iPPV will air on Highspots TV tonight at 8:30 PM ET. The stream, which is available for Highspots.tv subscribers, can be ordered at this link. Here is the card for the show…
* ROH champion Kevin Steen defending against Cedrick Alexander
* PWX champion Caleb Konley vs. Mike Bennett with Maria Kanellis
* The Great Outdoors (Grizzly Redwood & Jake Manning) vs. Corey Hollis & Chip Day
* Lodi vs. John Skyler
* Steve Corino vs. Alex Averous
* Adam Page vs. Chiva Kid