As previously noted, WWE had their second quarter financial report on the first of the month. Here are some new details from the report:
* The company’s overall revenue was up compared to the same time last year from $141.6 million to $152.3 million, but the profits were down from $11.9 million to $5.2 million. The profit loss was due to adding several expenses, with most of the added revenue coming from the additional revenue from RAW’s third hour along with Saturday Morning Slam and Main Event.
* The company’s actual money is down $22 million for the first six months of the year, compared with being up $3.8 million for the first six months of 2012.
* WrestleMania 29 generated $17.9 million in profit, which is the second highest in WrestleMania history behind WrestleMania 28′s $19.1 million.
* The company increased staff count by 10%, mostly due to the planned launch of the WWE Network.
* The company’s $5 million Tout investment has brought in about $439,000 in revenue for the first year.
* Home video revenue was down from $7.8 million last year to $7.1 million this year. Magazine revenue was even at $1.3 million, which is good considering the ongoing death of print media.
* WWE.com revenue was up from $4.8 million last year to $6.1 million. Expenses rose from $3.3 million to $5.1 million.
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official Youtube Channel
official wrestling facebook page
Follow Us On Twitter
Follow Pro Wrestling Unleashed On Twitter