"Our revised 2013 Outlook reflects a relatively moderate change in our second half revenue expectations and our continued investment in the WWE brand and our content," said George Barrios, Chief Financial Officer. "Given the rising value of content in the market place, we believe these investments will maximize WWE's future earnings as we renegotiate our four largest television distribution agreements and potentially launch a WWE Network." WWE stock was down 2.6% in after hours trading on Friday. As noted earlier, PWInsider noted that there was talk of cutting back secondary talents like managers from house shows due to the revised outlook.
We will have Live Coverage Starting at 6:20 CT Tonight for WWE Night Of Champions PPV!
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Pro Wrestling Unleashed Facebook Page
- Follow Pro Wrestling Unleashed On Twitter
- Official Youtube Channel
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- NGWS official wrestling facebook page
- Follow NGWS On Twitter