– Bray Wyatt vs. Kane is currently penciled in for WWE’s SummerSlam pay-per-view. Here is also the other rumor matches are for WWE’s SummerSlam pay-per-view:
- CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar (Last Man Standing Match)
- Dolph Ziggler vs. Big E. Langston
- Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow
* IGN has released some more details on WWE2K14:
- Yukes is keeping the game engine from WWE ’13. It remains more of a “simulation” game, focusing on the the same light-and-heavy grapple system from 2011.
- The biggest change to the engine is the reversal system. Attacks can reverse into other attacks which speeds things up. Reversing an opponent that transitions between moves will result in the characters going into a similar transition state, which IGN says “significantly improve” the pacing of the matches.
- Wrestlers move faster with more fluid animations. Running speed accelerates instead of being a constant speed.
- “Catch Finishers” will be expanded, as ten new finishes have been added, which can be performed on running opponents or opponents in the air. Environmental “OMG” moments are also included again with several new additions. Specific characters like John Cena and Ryback can perform their finishers to multiple wrestlers at the same time.
- Playable characters confirmed so far include Steve Austin, The Rock, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Dolph Ziggler, Randy Savage and Ultimate Warrior, who is a free download when the game is pre-ordered. The full roster will be revealed before Summerslam.