The current plan is for John Cena to return to WWE TV for the October 28th RAW, the night after Hell In a Cell. WWE wants his first appearance back to be on the pay-per-view as opposed to putting him on the go-home show to build his World Heavyweight Title match against Alberto Del Rio.
WWE's total revenue for 2008 from corporate sponsorship's was $7.4 million. After 5 years of pushing their PG product publicly and promising sponsors that there would be no more risque TV.
The number is expected to hit $20 million this year.
You can listen to our Preview for this Sunday TNA Bound for Glory PPV At this link
You can listen to our Predictions for this Saturday's UFC 166: Velaquz Vs. Dos Santos PPV
We are looking for News, Results & Colunms Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Pro Wrestling Unleashed Facebook Page
- Follow Pro Wrestling Unleashed On Twitter
- Official Youtube Channel
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- NGWS official wrestling facebook page
- Follow NGWS On Twitter