Here are the WWE business figures for August 2013:
* Average paid attendance was 4,725, down 16% from last year (5,634). Despite the drop, it was above what the company averaged in August 2011 at 4,474.
* 184,000 DVD units were shipped, down 38.9% from last year (301,000). The top DVD releases for the year are Wrestlemania 29 (165,000), Best of Nitro (122,000), Top 100 Moments in RAW History (112,00), Best PPV Matches of 2012 (78,000) and War Games (77,000).
* WWE.com averaged 14.2 million unique visitors, up 10.1% from last year (12.9 million).
* WWEShop.com averaged 613 orders per day, up 11.9 from last year (548).
We will have Live Coverage Starting at 6:50 CT Tonight for WWE Monday Night Raw!
We are looking for News, Results & Colunms Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Pro Wrestling Unleashed Facebook Page
- Follow Pro Wrestling Unleashed On Twitter
- Official Youtube Channel
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- NGWS official wrestling facebook page
- Follow NGWS On Twitter