According to one source, the plan as of this past Thursday was for the WWE Championship match between Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan at this Sunday’s WWE Battleground pay-per-view to go on at approximately 10:25pm E.T. This would mean the Orton-Bryan match would be around a 25 minute match.
It’s also worth noting that there is a good chance that the finish of the match between Orton and Bryan at Battleground this Sunday will involve Big Show in some form or fashion. As noted, there are plans for The Big Show to become more involved in the main event storyline and that could begin at WWE Battleground this Sunday night.
We will have Live Coverage Starting at 6:30 CT Tonight for WWE Battleground PPV!
We are looking for News, Results & Colunms Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Pro Wrestling Unleashed Facebook Page
- Follow Pro Wrestling Unleashed On Twitter
- Official Youtube Channel
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- NGWS official wrestling facebook page
- Follow NGWS On Twitter