- Live Event attendance in North America averaged 4,76 paid fans, down 12% from last year (5,429)
- European tour attendance was down 11% from last year.
- DVD units shipped were 556,000, up 107% from 268,000 last year. Wrestlemania 28 is the top-selling DVD of the year, followed by DVD sets for The Rock, CM Punk and The Undertaker.
- WWE.com had 11.1 million unique visitors, down 4% from last year.
- WWEShop.com averaged 1,267 orders per day, the same as 2011.
- WWE RAW averaged a 2.78 rating with 4 million viewers. This is down 10.9% from last year. Viewership audience is down 10.7%.
- WWE SmackDown averaged a 1.88 rating with 2.67 million viewers. This is down 8.3% from last year. Viewership audience is down 11.3%.
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
- Official Youtube Channel
official wrestling facebook page
Follow Us On Twitter
Use #ngws For Interaction With Us
Live Radio Show